Changelog Event Espresso 184.108.40.206.L plug-in
1.0.1 [2014.07.02] Initial release
Manual Event Espresso 220.127.116.11.L plug-in
- Uninstall the CardGate plug-in.
- Install the new version of the plug-in and activate it.
First installation guide
- This plug-in assumes that WordPress version 3 or higher is already installed, similarly Event Espresso version 18.104.22.168.L or higher.
- Go to your WordPress admin, select Plug-ins, install and activate the CardGate plug-in.
- On the left side of your WordPress admin, select Payment Settings in the Event Espresso menu.
- Click on CardGate settings and activate the plug-in.
- Select Test mode.
- Enter the Site ID and the Hash Key, which you can find at Sites on My CardGate.
- Select the currency you wish to use.
- Click on Update Settings and save the settings. If you have entered the Site ID and Hash Key correctly you can now see all the payment methods that where activated by CardGate.
- Checkmark the payment methods that you wish to activate and click on Update CardGate Settings.
- Go to My CardGate, choose Sites and select the appropriate site.
- Go to Connection to the website and enter the Callback URL, for example:
(Replace http://mywebshop.com with the URL of your webshop)
- When you are finished testing make sure that you switch from Test Mode to Live mode at the CardGate settings and save it (Save).
Download Event Espresso 22.214.171.124.L plug-inThe plug-in download will be started automatically
Didn't the download start automatically? Click here to start the download manually.